#3733 West 39th Avenue, Vancouver, BCMLS®#: V1082292
- Property Value$2,600,000
- Property Address#3733 West 39th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6N 3A6, Canada
- StyleTwo Levels With Basement
- Parking4 cars
- Year Built2001
- Living Area3,728 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage37.50 ft
- Lot Depth165.50 ft
- Lot Size Area6,206 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms5 full
- School DistrictVancouver
#3733 West 39th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6N 3A6, Canada
Stunningly Updated South-Facing Custom-Built Family Home 3728SQFT, Nestled On A Quiet, Sunny,
EXTRA LONG LOT "West of Dunbar".
Sought-After Floorplan - Large Five Bedrooms (Four Bedrooms Upstairs Offering New Berber Carpets, Closet Organizers and Two Ensuites!)
A Fantastic Living Room, Formal, "Raised Floor" Dining Room With Connected Large Kitchen & Family Room Layout at Back; And A Lovely Semi-Covered Large Outside Patio Off Family and Kitchen For Year-Round Bar-B-Qing!
Sun-Drenched, Fenced-in, Grassy, Park-Like Private Landscaped Backyard Offering A Secure, Two-Car Garage (Plus an Adjacent Additional Parking Pad!) on Lane. Laneway House Potential!
Beautiful River Rock Gas Fireplace With Wood Mantle (3 Fireplaces) & Hardwood Floors in The Updated Livingroom Welcome Your Guests.
Stunning Kitchen Renovation With Natural, Westcoast Designer Finishings & Accents, And Beautiful Mosaic Tile Backspalsh.
Extra-Large Breakfast Bar (Seats 6!) & Island With Gorgeous New Granite Countertops.
Hot Water Radiant Heated Floors Throughout!
Beautiful Silver Oak Floors Lead You Downstairs to A Fantastically Cozy Basement (Could Be Suited) Offering A Large-Size Bedroom, Full Bathroom (With Rub) & A Warm Cozy Rec Room With Gas Fireplace.
Walk to Dunbar Bus Loop, Dunbar Community Centre, IGA Grocery Store, St.George's & Crofton House Schools! Welcome Home!
Read Below Additional Features and Amenities
• Contemporary character family home
• Great floor plan; large living room, formal dining, kitchen open to family room
• Pantry in kitchen, granite counter tops
• Large heritage crown mouldings throughout
• Radiant floor heating throughout entire house
• Large rooms
• 4 large bedrooms up, 2 with ensuites
• 5 bathrooms total
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom with built-ins
• Jetted Bathtub in master bedroom ensuite with separate glass shower
• Closet systems in all bedroom closets
• 3 eating areas: 6 person seating by large kitchen island, casual dining space and a large formal dining room
• Main floor layout is ideal for entertaining
• New carpeting upstairs
• New wood floors basement
• Updated contemporary basement
• Renovated main floor kitchen, new stainless steal appliances throughout
• 3 gas fireplaces. New gas fireplace family room
• Large deck off kitchen and family room
• Large private park-like fenced backyard with tall hedges on both sides with extra deep lot
• 3 car parking in back (oversized 2 car garage that accommodates two large cars, plus storage place, plus a work-bench area, plus an adjacent parking pad) which faces into a nicely paved and well maintained back lane
• Screens and blinds on all windows
My Sellers Were Kind Enough To Describe What They Love About The Neighbourhood Around Their Home:
Here is a list of some of the selling features that come to mind:
• Close to public transportation (Dunbar Loop bus route)
• Close to Dunbar Community Center and Memorial Park West (Dunbar Park)
• Walking distance to grocery store (IGA) (Stongs)
• Walking distance to private schools: St. George’s School and Crofton House School and short drive to York House School
• Walking distance to Dunbar Village and Kerrisdale with many amenities
• West of Dunbar Street. (Superior Neighbourhood Experience, and Best School Catchments - My Add)
• 5 minutes to UBC campus
• 15 minutes to the Vancouver International Airport
• 15 minutes to downtown
• Close to UBC Endowment Land trails/ Pacific Spirit Regional Park (good for running, biking, walking with dogs)
• Close to many golf courses (Point Grey, Musqueum, Mcleery, Shaugnessy, UBC and Marine Drive)
• Quiet and private location
• Close to Southlands neighbourhood with many horseback riding trails and clubs
• Fraser River nearby - great for walking.
And Great Neighbours!
Listing Provided By
Re/Max Crest Realty (Westside) Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Copyright 2019 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Michael J. Dowling
- Phone: 604.684.6155
- Mobile: 604.787.5568
- Toll-free: 1.800.668.3369
- Fax: 1.888.629.9715
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Crest Realty Ltd. (Westside)
- 2-1012 Beach Avenue
- Vancouver, BC
- V6E 1T7