1411 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam , BCMLS®#: R2039948
- Property Value$1,388,000
- Property Address1411 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam , BC, V3E 2T6, Canada
- Style2 Story With Basement
- BasementFully Finished, Separate Entry
- Parking5+ cars
- Year Built1992
- Living Area4,084 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage57.40 ft
- Lot Depth119.18 ft
- Lot Size Area7,406 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms4 full
- School DistrictCoquitlam
1411 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam , BC, V3E 2T6, Canada
Attention Big Families With School Kids!
Step Inside This Stunning 4100SQFT, 7 Bedroom, 4 Full Bathrooms Executive Family Mount Baker
View Home, Across the Street From Robson Park & Steps to Pinetree Elementary & Montessori Schools in Hot Sought After Westwood Plateau!
Featuring 3 Updated Levels With Great Floorplans of Spacious Feel & Flow.
Parents Can Enjoy The 1 Bedroom & Full Bathroom (Shower) on The Main Floor
And The Huge 2 Bedroom Suite for Mortgage Helper, Guests, or More Family.
Boasting A Beautiful Yoga/Solarium/Den Off The Master Bedroom With Stunning South Eastern Views.
Master Offers A Big Ensuite With Soaker Jacuzzi Soaker Tub, Stand Up Glass Shower & A Large Walk-in Closet.
Spacious Family Room Off Open Plan Kitchen and Eating Room With Coffered Ceilings, & Three Cozy Fireplaces Thru-ought The Home.
A Main Feature is the 700SQFT Sun Drenched Deck On The Entire South-East Side Of The Home.
Glass French Doors Open From the Dining Room to the Deck - Great For Entertaining, BBQs and Fresh Air Flow.
Heated Floors Under Tiles in Completely Renovated Kitchen With Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances, Gorgeous New Granite Counters, Pantry Storage and Functionality for Gourmet Chefs.
3 of 4 Bathrooms Remodelled, Including Basement Bathroom Heated Floors.
New Roof in 2014, New Cedar Fences, Brand New Grass Turf & Landscaping.
Fantastic Location With The "Small Bus" Transit On Your Street Connecting to Skytrain and Coquitlam Centre, and Across From Robson Park, Hiking, Schools, In A Great Safe Neighbourhood.
Nicely Updated & Quiet Home on a Large Sunny Lot! Welcome Home.
- Bright & functional layout. East & South Exposure – Lots Of Sun All Day
- Very Quiet Interior - Well Insulated From Road Noise.
- Huge Deck (700 sqft) for BBQ-ing – New Flooring and Deck Surface (1 Year Old)
- Huge Yard, Mature Landscaping, New Turf - Lots of Beautiful Flowering Plants, Shrubs and Trees.
- New Cedar Fence (1 Year Old).
- New 25 Year Asphalt Shingle Roof (2 years) (Comes With Transferable Warranty (Available To Buyer).
- Mature Fruit Trees & Shrubs: Figs, Sour Cherries, Apples, Red and Black Currants.
- Glass French Doors From Living/Dining Room Open Onto Deck for Indoor/Outdoor Entertaining.
- Glass French Pocket Door From Kitchen To Dining Room.
- Beautiful Solarium/Yoga/Meditation Room Off of Master Bedroom With Gorgeous Views Over Coquitlam Centre and Fraser Valley. Warm Insulated Cork Flooring in Solarium. Very bright, Beautiful Night & Day View.
- In-Floor (Nufloor) Heating In Main Kitchen.
- Views From All Upstairs Bedrooms.
- Scratch-Resistant Engineered Wood Floors Throughout (No Carpets).
- Lots of Storage Including Spacious Storage Room Downstairs.
- Large, Fully Finished, 2 Bedroom Suite With Separate Entrance & Gas Fireplace.
- In-Floor (Nufloor) Heating In One Bedroom in Downstairs Suite & Bathroom.
- Fully Cedar Fenced Yard, Locked Gates, Private & Safe – Excellent For Children.
- Fenced-in Storage Area Under Deck For Gardening Gear (or Dog Kennels).
- Brand-New Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Full 3 Piece Bathroom On Main Level Next to Bedroom
- Easy Access To Transit (Less Than 1/2 block) - Direct & Frequent "Small Size Buses" to All Schools (Including Douglas College), To Coquitlam Centre Mall (New WalMart, T&T Supermarket) and The WestCoast Express are A Very Close Bus Ride.
- Easy Access to The New Skytrain line (Evergreen) – Walking distance or direct bus
o Elementary: Pinetree Way Elementary - Just Across the Street Up Up The Road 100 Yards.
Panorama Elementary (French Immersion) - 15-minute walk
o Summit Middle School - Walking Distance (20 mins), Bus Ride Goes There.
o Pinetree Secondary - Walking Distance (15 mins), Bus Ride Goes There.
- Extensive Network of Hiking Trails - Access From Behind Robson Park Across The Street. See Link:
- Easy Access To All Other Amenities:
o Douglas College
o Pinetree Community Centre
o Coquitlam Centre Aquatic Centre
o Town Centre Track & Field, Soccer Fields, Lafarge Lake
o Westwood Plateau Golf Course (straight up the street)
- Playground across the street (Robson Park)
Listing Provided By
RE/MAX Crest Realty (Westside) Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Copyright 2019 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Michael J. Dowling
- Phone: 604.684.6155
- Mobile: 604.787.5568
- Toll-free: 1.800.668.3369
- Fax: 1.888.629.9715
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Crest Realty Ltd. (Westside)
- 2-1012 Beach Avenue
- Vancouver, BC
- V6E 1T7