4514 Prince Albert Street, Vancouver, BCMLS®#: V969124
- Property Value$788,000
- Property Address4514 Prince Albert Street, Vancouver, BC, V5V 4K2, Canada
- StyleTwo Story-Vancouver Special
- BasementPart, Fully Finished, Separate Entry
- Year Built1975
- Living Area2,330 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage32.71 ft
- Lot Depth116.19 ft
- Lot Size Area3,684.38 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms2 full & 1 half
- School DistrictVancouver
4514 Prince Albert Street, Vancouver, BC, V5V 4K2, Canada
Step Inside this Solidly Built, Lovely Floor Plan, Four Bedroom 2,330SQFT "Vancouver Special" on a Fabulous, Sunny, Lane Way Lot in the Hottest Part of Hot "Fraser" Neighbourhood. Three Beds, Two Baths Upstairs and One Bed-One Full Bathroom Downstairs (Easily to build an Above Ground Suite Downstairs). Enjoy a Beautiful Sun-Flooded Garden for Growing Your Own Food in Your Private Backyard, & Work on Your Vehicle in the Attached Garage Under a Huge Sunny Sundeck Off The Back Kitchen and Eating Area. Great for BBQ's and Family Parties! Solid Hardwood in All Upstairs Bedrooms, Two Large Cozy Living/Family Rooms in the Home with Wood Fireplaces, on A Quiet Street, But One Block to Fraser Shops and Public Transit,Community Recreation Centres, Great Schools & Churches! Great "Holding Property", or Build New Home with Mountain Views Now! RS-1 Zoning with a 33 Feet Wide by 116 Feet Deep = 3,684 SQFT Lot. New Roof and Windows in 2008. Welcome Home!
Top 8 Neighbourhood Amenities:
1) Mcbride Annex School at 33rd and Windsor...Kindergarten to Grade 3.
2) Gray's Park (Same site as McBride Annex)...Includes Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowling, Outdoor Kids Pool & Playground.
3) Sir Richard McBride School (Near 30th Ave and Culloden/Knight St)...Grades 4-7.
4) Kensington Park (33rd Ave & Knight Street)...Full Community Centre & Baseball Fields.
5) Tupper Secondary School (25th Ave & Fraser Street...Just West Down The Hill). Grades 8-12.
6) John Oliver Secondary School (41st Ave & Fraser Street)...Grades 8-12, plus Continuing Education Night School Classes.
7) Queen Elizabeth Park (33rd Ave & Cambie Street)...Tennis Courts and A Beautiful Park!...A Short Bike Ride Away.
8) Riley Park Community Centre (Ice Rink and Pool) and Nat Bailey Stadium (Down the Street from Queen Elizabeth Park).
Listing Provided By
RE/MAX Crest Realty (Westside) Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Copyright 2020 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Michael J. Dowling
- Phone: 604.684.6155
- Mobile: 604.787.5568
- Toll-free: 1.800.668.3369
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Crest Realty Ltd.
- 2-1012 Beach Avenue
- Vancouver, BC
- V6E 1T7